IMPROVING LATERAL CONSISTENCY
The latest amplifier technology and acoustical components have been used to ensure the most accurate sound reproduction possible. Robust drivers, a rock-solid cabinet, and carefully designed ports guarantee a tight, articulate, and distortion-free low frequency reproduction, even at high replay levels. Using the sum output, Plane Wave Bass Array™ (PWBA™) techniques acoustically improves lateral consistency in the listening area. The bass extends down to 18 Hz.
FLEXIBLE MOUNTING OPTIONS
The KH 870 subwoofer is designed to complement Neumann’s extensive range of monitors, and can be used on its own, or daisy-chained to make larger systems capable of higher SPL. The KH 810 can be used in music, broadcast, and post production studios for tracking, mixing, and mastering. The cabinet can be positioned next to a wall or flush mounted into a wall due to the front mounted port, and can be mixed freely in multichannel systems with other loudspeakers from Neumann’s range.
- Bass extension for loudspeakers down to 18 Hz
- Increasing the maximum SPL of loudspeakers by up to 8 dB
- Decreasing harmonic and intermodulation distortion of loudspeakers
- Reproducing the LFE channel
- Reproducing the “Sub” signal of a bass managed multichannel source
- Making a Plane Wave Bass Array™ system
- Working as an extension for KH line subwoofer systems